Admission is €7.50 and discount vouchers are available from the exhibitors and partners. On presentation of a valid annual museum card (Museumkaart), admission to ArtExpo Amsterdam is €5.00 (including the catalogue).
If you do not wish to stand in line, you can already register for the Fast Lane here.
The bar/café is open in the afternoon with quiet, background music. Live radio stream with interviews.
Opening hours, April 2020 edition
Thursday 12.00 noon – 10.00 pm
Friday 11.00 am – 10.00 pm
Saturday 11.00 am – 2.00 am
Sunday 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
Preview opening Wednesday starts at 7 pm (invitation only)
1071 DJ, Amsterdam
During the expo and the preview, we can arrange valet parking for you or include taxi services from Schiphol Airport.
From Amsterdam Central Station
- Metro 52, the Noordzuidlijn and get off at the de Pijp metro stop
- Tram 2, towards Nieuw Sloten, Van Baerlestraat metro stop
- Tram 5, towards Amstelveen Binnenhof, Van Baerlestraat metro stop
- Bus 347, towards Uithoorn, Rijksmuseum or Museumplein metro stop
- Bus 357, towards Kudelstaart, Rijksmuseum or Museumplein metro stop
From Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station:
Tram 12, towards Amsterdam Amstel, Museumplein tram stop
From Amsterdam Amstel train station:
Tram 12, towards Sloterdijk Station, Museumplein tram stop
From Amsterdam Zuid WTC train station:
Tram 5, towards Amsterdam Central Station, Van Baerlestraat tram stop
Located underneath Museumplein, Q-Park is the closest car park to the Van Gogh Museum (entrance opposite the Royal Concertgebouw). Please note that paid parking applies to streets near the museum.